The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.planbsafety.com
1) Prices are displayed in GB Pounds. We reserve the right to amend any advertised prices at any time. For orders outside of the EU, VAT will not be added.
2) Products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to amend them at any time. If an order cannot be fulfilled as a result of this we will notify the customer by email.
3) We offer two methods of payment. We accept Card payments with a 2% fee or by Electronic Transfer free of charge. Card payments are taken by phone or email using the secure Paypal Virtual Terminal system.
4) Delivery charges are quoted at the Checkout stage. Overseas customers will receive a shipping quotation via email. Delivery may be affected by items classed as Dangerous Goods, customers will be notified by email if this is the case.
5) Goods are generally dispatched within 7 days and often sooner. All deliveries are made by Courier or Freight forwarding companies. We will notify the customer by email if we are unable to dispatch within 7 days.
6) If the customer is not happy with their purchase we will exchange or refund in full, excluding carriage, provided the items are returned within 7 days, unused, and in their original condition with any relevant packaging in the same condition as when received.
7) If the customer wishes to return goods because they were not ordered correctly, or if clothing does not fit, then the customer will be liable for any return shipping charges. If the customer requires us to replace the goods with another selection of size, colour or model we will charge shipping on the replacement.
8) If the customer wishes to return an item because it was faulty when it was delivered we will refund their return shipping costs. Please check with us before returning any goods.
9) Goods ordered from outside of the EU may be liable to import taxes. This varies from country to country and is the full responsibility of the customer. We accept no liability for any payments that may be due.
11) Manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions apply.
12) The use of many of the items we supply requires suitable training and supervision. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that this is carried out.
13) None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter and Facebook. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Plan B Safety Ltd
Registered in the U.K : 7531731
VAT Registered : 106344052